Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Greek Masseur by Lady D

I lay there letting the soft music wash over me, willing the stresses of the week to wash away. I try not to think about the documents waiting for me on my desk back at the office or the dinner party I’m hosting for my girlfriends on Saturday – there’s still so much to do. I make a mental note of the food I still need to buy, the signature cocktail for the night, and the fresh flowers for the table – pink tulips I think. Stacey’s favorite flowers are tulips and match the theme of her upcoming wedding.

Relax, Laura, try to enjoy this and turn your brain off for the next hour and don’t think about anything else, I tell myself.  This is my one indulgence, my one opportunity to not worry about anything else in the world. I love coming to have Tyler work his magic on my body. His strong hands have a way of making my entire body hum.

I try clear my mind again. I relish the heat from the warming blanket the covers my naked back while I take deep breaths and sink further into the bed.  The music changes to the gentle strumming of a classical guitar and brings me back to a recent trip to Jamaica, drinks on the beach and dancing in the moonlight.

My thoughts are interrupted by a gentle knock on the door. 

“Ready,” I murmur.  The door slides open and in walks someone I’m sure is a decent of a Greek god. His blonde hair is slightly tousled and his white t-shirt tight across his wide shoulders and chest, showing off his exquisitely formed muscles. The view alone is worth coming here. The fact Tyler seems to find every knot in my back and work his magic with those hands ensures I keep coming back on a regular basis.

“Hi Laura, how are you doing?”  Tyler asks as he approaches the bed.

“Better now that I’m here…” I hear myself respond. I suddenly hope Tyler doesn’t detect the tone in my voice.  I’m not one to let a guy know I’m attracted to him and I’m sure I’m not the first client of Tyler’s to make a pass at him. If Tyler only knew all the wicked things I wanted to do to him.

Tyler flashes a gorgeous smile my way and grabs the bottle of massage oil off the table. 

“Are you warm enough Laura?” He knows I like to be warm. The room is always at a comfortable temperature and I think he got the warming blanket especially for me – I always seem to get cold quickly. Tyler deserves the generous tip he gets at each visit, he takes the time to remember exactly what I like.

I try not to let my thoughts go in that direction, but all I can think of saying is ‘I know how you can warm me up,’ as I feel my heart beat quicken at the thought.

“mmmmm,” I respond, waiting for his hands to touch my body.

I hear him squirt some oil in his hands and my body tenses in anticipation. My body responds immediately as Tyler slowly starts to run his hands up and down my back, kneading and pulling on my muscles as he goes. Moving from the top of my back, slowly working lower and lower, I feel one type of tension replaced by another.  Tyler pulls the blanket back so it’s only covering my ass and works on my lower back.

I imagine for a moment his hands going lower still and I feel a warmth spread through my stomach. Oh, the things those strong fingers could do to me.  Another kind of stress relief I could sure benefit from. How long as it been?  Too long, that’s for sure. I moan without realising I’m doing it. I get caught up in the moment and the glorious feeling of his hands on my body.

I suddenly realise, it’s not my imagination any more. His hands have dipped below the blanket, massaging my ass cheeks. I have a split moment of hesitation and decide to forget about being a proper lady for once and throw caution to the wind. The tigress has been released and is ready to play.

Tyler must have felt my body tense then relax once I realised what he was doing.  He seemed to sigh with pleasure as he continued his massage.  His efforts seemed to intensify when he felt my silent acceptance.

Adjusting the blanket, he moved to my feet. This massage was unlike any I had ever reached from him in the pass. It was like he knew all the right buttons to push. He gently pushed his thumbs into the arch of my foot and I could feel the sensation travel all the way up my legs, the feeling seemed to set my pussy on fire.

Tyler hasn’t said a word to me. He continues to work his magic, slowly making his way up my legs. He pauses at the sensitive spot behind my knees and I know why. This man knows all the right spots, doesn’t he? I wonder if I can take him home with me.

Tyler continues up, higher and higher. I can sense his hesitation as he moves into the parts that are usually off limits. In my head I’m screaming at him, “Don’t you dare stop now, you better finish what you’ve started.”

I can feel my panties gently pulled to the side and he starts to tease me.  Lightly caressing me, until I’m ready to scream in frustration.

Oh so slowly, Tyler inserts his finger into my wetness. You can tell he’s still tentative, just waiting for me to tell him to stop. I decide to ease his apprehension.  I can no longer hold it back. I moan my desire and start to move my hips in counteraction to his finger, making his finger slide even deeper in me. Now he knows I mean business.

Tyler slowly pulls his finger out of me, finds my clit and starts to massage it. I’m becoming so wet, the exquisite pressure is building.  I slow myself down – I want to make this last. I am paying for a full hour after all.

“You’ve missed a few spots you know,” I comment to Tyler.  I think he’s taken back by my boldness and stops what he’s doing. This gives me the opportunity to quickly flip over so my breasts are fully exposed to him.

Tyler’s face breaks into a smile and my breath is taken away. I’m not sure what’s attracted this god to me, but you sure won’t hear any complaints from me.  He starts to move towards the head of the bed and I’m wondering what he’s going to do next. I can feel his eyes devouring every inch of me, exploring every curve.

He pauses beside the bed and finally he speaks. “I’m going to kiss you now Laura. Do I have your permission?” My permission? Now he asks? After he violated me with his fingers? 

“Yes please.” Please? Really? I feel like I’m back in high school, the anxiety of that first kiss with your new boyfriend.

Tyler puts his hands on either side of me on the bed.  Slowly he dips his gold head down, lower… I stare at his mouth, his deep blue eyes. A girl could get lost in those eyes and that’s exactly what I do. Does he know the kind of effect he has on women? A smirk plays across his lips as he finally leans over and our mouths collide.

Amazing! His mouth is hot against mind, opening my mouth our tongues dual while I reach my arms up and sink my fingers into his glorious hair.  So soft.  I don’t stop there. I find myself running my hands along those broad shoulders, down his arms and back again. What I had admired from a distance, I now have free access to – I take advantage of the situation.

Tyler pulls his head back from our kiss for a moment.

“Are you sure about this?” he asks, searching my eyes for any hesitation.

“Very sure,” I respond. Like I’m going to walk away now.

That seems to be all he needs. He leans back to continue our kiss, his hands move to my breasts. Ooooh, those hands. His large hands are warm against my skin, firmly yet gently kneading them, twisting at my nipples until they are hard peaks.

He releases my mouth to take my nipples into his mouth and continues his assault. Heavenly. I close my eyes and let the background music sink in. Sounds of nature. I close my eyes and imagine myself miles away from this room, on a blanket beside a rushing stream – where it’s just Tyler and I and those amazing hands. I’m ready to burst from all the attention Tyler is giving my breasts. I grab his head to hold him in one spot, almost begging him to hurry yet enjoying every minute.

Tyler’s mouth trails hot, wet kisses down my stomach, to the edge of the blanket. His fingers following his kisses, still massaging as he goes. He lifts his head and kisses me deeply, our tongues rubbing against each other. His left hand slides under the blanket and into my panties again to continue what he started earlier.

I lift my knees and arch my hips to give him easier access to the prize.  I’m so wet he doesn’t even need to wait. He slides two fingers deep inside me, using his thumb to circle my clit. I can feel myself start to climax. I feel my body clench around his fingers and I explode.  It’s been so long and he’s so good with those damn hands. It’s a good thing he’s still kissing me, it stifles my scream.

Tyler releases me and smiles down at me.

“That looked like it was good baby. Think you can handle another one?” Another one I think? I can still feel my body pulsating from the first one.

Tyler walks away from the table for a moment, as I lay there enjoying the glow of my orgasm.  He comes back to the table without his shirt and his zipper open.  A cock any guy would be jealous of and women would kneel before, is already out with condom on. My, he sure comes prepared.

“Come down to the edge of the bed,” Tyler instructs me. I suddenly have a feeling I’m not the first client who’s received this special attention. I banish that thought from my head and eagerly move down to the bottom of the bed and put my feet up on the bed. He pulls my panties down my legs and lays them across the rest of my clothes resting on the chair.

“Mmmmm, that’s good.” He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to the edge.

“Now put your legs around me.” I do as I’m told and feel his cock slide into me. Wow, and I thought his hands were a treat. I’m so tight and his cock is so hard. He must be so deep inside of me.

Slowly Tyler starts to move back and forth, slowly sliding in and out and I can feel the pressure start to build again. Tyler moves his hands off my hips and starts to play with my breasts. He sure knows how to show a girl a good time. Mental note to give this guy a really big tip.

I’m building to a feverish peak again. I know what I need. I reach down between us and start to play with my clit.  Tyler’s eye’s dance with amusement.

“Ah, a naughty girl you are. You know how to get yourself off.”

“A girls’ gotta do, what a girls’ gotta do.” I smile back at him.  If he only knew the truth about me. Maybe he would come back home with me and I could show him some of my own tricks.

Tyler renews his efforts, plunging that glorious cock deeper in me, faster. I can feel it coming again. I grab his arm with my free hand and dig my nails into.  One more flick of my finger and I’m sailing once more.  Careful to keep my scream to myself this time, I look up at Tyler just in time to see him the moment he achieves his release. He collapses towards me, bracing himself on either side of my body while we both try to catch our breathes.

Tyler regains his composure a lot more quickly then I.  He pulls his cock out of me, and quietly walks away from the table to take care of business.

He comes back to the table, gently lays the blanket back over my naked body.  Leans over and gives me a gentle kiss.

“You look so beautiful with a smile on your face Laura. It makes me very happy to know I helped put that smile there.” Oh yes you did Tyler, yes you did.

“I’ll see you again soon I hope?” Tyler asks? Searching my face for some type of indication of what I’m thinking. I’m not sure what I’m thinking. As reality comes back to me, I start to wonder what this all meant.

I smile up at Tyler and nod my head. Yes, if he wants me to come back, then come back I shall.

I sigh and look up at the clock. My hour is over the next client is due to come in soon. I better hurry.

Reaching for my clothes, I notice a business card sitting on top with a brief note written across the back.

“Future massages can be given after hours. Call me. T”

I dress quickly and leave with a huge smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment